Sunday, February 12, 2012

Feet!

Who doesn't love feet? Well, if you know me, you'll know the answer to that question is: me. I think they're gross and sweaty pretty much all the time, no matter what. The few of you whose feet I've touched or allowed to touch me should take that as a sign of how much I love you.

Now Eamon's feet, that's a different matter entirely! I tickle and touch those piggies and great round heels and arches. I marvel that they will hold him up one day, sooner than I can imagine, I suppose. I play "this little piggie" and "head, shoulder, knees, and toes," and place his beautiful feet all over my face (gasp!) and give them kisses. He seems to love his feet a lot too, staring at them lots and curling right up into an adorable baby ball, toes, feet or legs held tight or reached for by his little hands. We've even started doing some diaper free or disposable diaper time to facilitate his new found need to get his lower half wiggling. But I digress. With smiles like these when you kiss his feet, who wouldn't be a converted feet lover?



1 comment:

mom-ster said...

hmmm, maybe the little guy would sleep better if his feet were free to play with and wear him out?! love the photos! finally catching up on him!!