Tuesday, December 6, 2011

6 weeks (and 5 and 4...)

Sorry for the delay in Eamon cuteness. We've been busy figuring out our days now that Rory is back and work and I'm finishing off my school assignments for the semester. Don't let the pictures fool you, he's definitely up more during the day, kicking, grunting, playing on his back and tummy, going for walks, and eating lots. I swear he's smiling more, especially once his belly is full, but I haven't been able to capture that amazingness yet. As for me and Rory, we're tired, but enjoying ourselves. A highlight of this last weekend was walking to MIT together to go to a book signing and meeting Steven Kellogg (not that that's a hint at Hannukah and Christmast presents to come...). I was pretty ecstatic about the whole thing, while Eamon slept comfortable on Rory's chest.

We had a one month appointment last week. Eamon's a healthy 11 lbs 9 oz and 23 inches (his length is sort of a guess because he kept moving his head around). And yes, he is balding! We love it. Wondering what color his hair may be - both Rory and I had some lighter baby hair....

Another milestone: I went for my first run (let's be real, slow jog) tonight! First one since May!

4 weeks: being serious


5 weeks: getting the finger (haha) from dad, some quality time with Gramberg


6 weeks: technically this was 5 weeks, 6 days, but close enough, right? A bit of foodcoma.


Can you tell I love instagram?

No comments: