Tuesday, December 13, 2011

7 weeks

First let me say I'm embarrassed because we have no evidence of the wonderful visit we had with Eamon's Grama. Sigh. I guess we're already slacking as parents. But, with Grama's help looking after our little guy, I did get some great research done for my last paper due for the semester. I'm learning all about family liaisons in schools - yippee!

I did, however, capture a lovely moment when I got home from my class last week. Eamon does love listening to Rory play the piano, as you can see from his entranced expression.


I've finally decided on a way to track Eamon's growth - our incredibly comfortable and large chair. Can't wait to see how big he gets!


And just so you don't think everything's always smiles and giggles here, a shot of Eamon about half a second after the first picture.


And again, moments after the last picture. He keeps me on my toes.



1 comment:

mom-ster said...

I also got a cute family photo: Rory playing piano as Erica held Eamon while texting :} Had a wonderful visit, sorry it was so short!