Thursday, April 26, 2012

6 months!

Yesterday Eamon turned 6 months old!  His first half birthday!  
Who knew less sleep, a messier house, and more worry would feel this amazing?  Love that baby.

Eamon was at daycare yesterday or I imagine I would have done a full 6 months photo shoot.  His smiles are a little fewer and farther between these days - he's sort of miserable due to his bitty teeth coming in.

And just to prove how much he's grown....



We head to the doctor tomorrow so we can add some stats to the picture evidence of growth.


3 comments:

mom-ster said...

oh my goodness. brings tears to my eyes. so sweet. so grown up! enjoy every minute you have with him!

mom-ster said...

STATS? He certainly looks like he is enjoying all his new foods; sitting so nicely! He'll be using that big toy (present) before you know it!

erica said...

I know! I'm thinking we need to get that big toy out soon! Maybe this weekend?!