Monday, April 23, 2012

Well, it's been awhile.  Sorry.


Eamon's great.  And here are some pictures to prove it.


We're starting solid foods.  So far we've had bananas, sweet potatoes, and avacado.  And, as his Gramberg noted, "he wears it well."  The sweet potatoes were the favorite so far, but that might be because they were cold and his coordination improved that little bit so he was getting more in his mouth.  




And just because I like this picture, here you go:


Eamon's inspiring to me in many ways.  Inspiring me to be a better person, make the world a better place, etc, etc.  But most recently, and perhaps superficially, he's been an inspiration from some poetry.  Haikus to be exact.  Here's the latest:

Slobber everywhere
Sucking on my lower lip
My teeth have arrived

I wrote one last week about sleep:

Way too late at night
Them babies make us work hard
Sleep, perchance to dream

I may just write a haiku a day.  And you can all thank little Eamon next time you see him.

1 comment:

mom-ster said...

thanks for sharing. can't wait to visit!